Sign Up to Play IM Sports
- Create an account in IM Leagues .
- Join the team. Captain/Participant must accept to be completely registered on IM Leagues.
- Fill out, sign & turn in the entry form to the IM Sports Office. This can be done during normal office hours OR at the game site prior to game time.
- Check with your Captain to ensure you are completely registered with the IM Sports Office.
- There will be hard deadlines for participants to be completely registered for their team. Roster status will be communicated to the Captain prior to the registration deadline. Captains/Participants may come by the IM Sports Office at any time to check their registration status. Failure to completely register (on IM Leagues & wet signature on entry form processed in the IM Sports Office) will result in not being able to continue to participate with any team for the remainder of that sport.
Other Important Information:
- Participants may only play on ONE single gender and ONE co-rec team, when available. For participating on a max of two teams per sport.
- Once you check in with a team, you are bound to that team for the remainder of the season and are ineligible to participate with any other team in that league—regardless of your status on IM Leagues or on any other roster.