All IM sports and activities will accept registrations via IM Leagues. You can only register for a sport/activity once it is open. (Captains/participants can create an account at any time). See imsports.appstate.edu for specific opening/closing dates and other information.
Free Agents/Participants must add themselves online via IM Leagues prior to the end of the regular season of the team roster of the specific sport to be able to compete in play-offs.
To create an IM Leagues account:
*For website problems, click on the live support button at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/appstate.edu
- Click “Create Account” in the top right hand corner.
- Fill out the information requested.
- Log in using your AppState Email and password (only use @appstate.edu, not @email.appstate.edu)
- Activate your account with the email from IM Leagues. *Make sure you join our school!
To sign-up for an Intramural Sport:
- Click on the “Appalachian State University” link to go the school’s homepage on IM Leagues.
- Current sports offered will be displayed; scroll until you find the sport you are interested in.
- Click on the sport you wish to join.
- You will not be able to sign up for a sport until the registration for that specific sport begins.
- Choose the league(s) you wish to participate in (Men’s, Women’s and/or Co-Rec).
- You may only participate in one gender and one Co-Rec league.
- Choose the division you wish to participate in (Pro or Semi-Pro).
- Join a team! If you have a team, click on "Join Team" beside their name and a request will be sent to the Captain. If you are looking for a team to join, Click on the "Join Team" for teams which have a "Players Wanted" button beside their team name.
- Read & sign the informed consent.
- Enter in your telephone number and carrier. You may also click the button that will allow you to receive weather/emergency texts from IM Sports.
- Once you have registered, make sure you read everything under the "Sports Description" and visit imsports.appstate.edu for the sport rules/guidelines. (Some rules vary to meet IM needs).
WARNING: YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SPORT COULD RESULT IN PHYSICAL INJURY, WHICH COULD BE SERIOUS OR FATAL! APPALACHIAN STATE UNIVERSITY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURIES RECEIVED DURING INTRAMURAL SPORTS ACTIVITIES. STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF ARE REMINDED THAT INTRAMURAL PARTICIPATION IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND SECURE ADEQUATE MEDICAL INSURANCE PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION.
UREC Hotline: 262-UREC
Twitter: @AppStateIM ; Facebook: AppStateIMSports Instagram: @AppStateIMSports
Assistant Director: Erin Sanders; email@example.com